Other Services

We are now part of the Nottinghamshire County Council Local Offer!

Parents who have a child with special educational needs (SEN) may have the opportunity from 2014 to look after their own direct payments. What that means is that some of the funding for your child can be controlled by you.

Schools have an obligation to promote the local offer on their website and Nottinghamshire County Council has a 'local offer' site. Enjoy Learn and Achieve are on it.

Not only can we offer advice and support away from school but we can also offer a few other things to make it easier for you:

Family Support Worker.
Someone to help you with the paperwork for an education health care plan (the new statement of special educational needs)as well as completing the 'All About Me' section.

Individual Service Provider. Someone who undertakes the administration and direction of the 'My Budget' for your child.

Stewart can support with matters regarding special educational needs and can provide the tools necessary when approaching schools and LEAs.